24/7 EMERGENCY CARE
Small Animal Care Services
Emergencies are often scary, stressful situations. We are there when you and your pet need us most. If you are unsure if an event is an emergency, do not hesitate to contact us, as we will help guide best treatment options.
What are signs of an emergency?
- Ingestion of toxic/foreign material
- Laceration or puncture wound
- Seizure episodes
- Sudden squinting and/or pawing at the eye
- Difficulty with whelping pups
- Open mouth breathing in cats
- Cats who are suddenly very painful, hiding, and signs of not being able to urinate (blocked male cats)
- Animals unable to rise on their own
- Neurologic behavior
- Respiratory distress