Benefits of In-Home Pet Care
At Colorado On-Site Veterinary Services, your animal's comfort and well-being is paramount to us. We bring compassionate care to your animal with detailed medical knowledge and state of the art equipment. Veterinary care is brought right to your door to offer comfort for your animal and convenience for you.
There are quite a few reasons why in-home veterinary care might be right for your animal:
- In home care is less stressful for some animals who become anxious traveling to a hospital setting
- Pets are more compliant; pet's are often more relaxed in their own environment easing the stress of the physical exam
- The doctor can see multiple pets in one appointment without the stress of the owner having to load all the pets and take them to a clinic.
- Vitals (heart rate, temperature, respiratory rate) are more accurate when animals are relaxed and less stressed.
- Your doctor can observe your pet; your pet is more likely to act like themselves and be relaxed as opposed to stressed in a hospital environment.
- The doctor can see what type of food and treats your pet eats. This can help treat your pet if they are overweight, underweight, etc.
- Animals who suffer from arthritis or other orthopedic disease benefit from not having to load in and out of a car.
These are just a few reasons why in-home veterinary care may be the best option for your pet. Give us a call to discuss the best option for your pet!