HORSE PERFORMANCE CARE
Colorado Equine Performance Care Services
Preventative medicine is an important part of care for the performance horse.
- Our athletes benefit from regular chiropractic examinations and treatments.
- Dr. O’Brien is certified in Veterinary Chiropractic Care
- The correct supplementation of joint protection agents can help to prevent and manage joint disease.
- Proper nutrition is necessary for the best health and performance of your horse as well as for fighting off disease.
- Cold laser therapy can be added to help ease sore muscles.
- Dr. O’Brien utilizes a class IV therapeutic laser.
- The addition of acupuncture can help alleviate sore backs and improve immunity.
- Dr. O’Brien is certified in Medical Acupuncture for Veterinarians.
- Annual dental floats are important for proper chewing, good digestion and optimal performance.
- Mesotherapy can be added as a treatment for back sore horses to provide longer term relief and improve their comfort when under saddle.
Call us today to help you develop a plan for the best performance of your horse.