HORSE EMERGENCY CARE
Colorado Equine Emergency Care Services
We strive to be there for you when you need us most. If your horse is in need, do not hesitate to contact us.
What are some signs of an emergency?
- A puncture wound or laceration
- A nail in the hoof – do not remove the nail prior to calling
- Eye abnormalities – swelling, squinting, redness, increased tearing
- Non-weight bearing lameness
- Rolling, kicking at belly, restlessness and other signs of abdominal pain/colic
- A horse unable to rise on its own
- A mare having difficulty foaling
- Unwillingness to eat
You know your horse best. If you are concerned about an abnormality, please do not hesitate to call 970-279-8045